What is HepCare Pharmacy?
HepCare Pharmacy provides specialty pharmacy and related services for patients with complex and chronic medical conditions. We are an independent, family-owned, and physician operated specialty pharmacy. Our pharmacy specializes in the delivery of clinical services to our clients through an integrated health team. This unique model improves patient-health outcomes by increasing access to customized care and by improving medical education of these chronic conditions. To enhance access to care, we utilize the power of partnership by developing long-term professional relationships with non-profit organizations and healthcare providers.
HepCare Pharmacy Commitment to Patients
Welcome to HepCare Pharmacy. We look forward to partnering with you and making it simple when it comes to prescribing specialty medications. We look forward to working with you in providing exceptional quality service for your pharmacy needs.
Our commitment to you is to:
- Serve your chronic and complex medical needs.
- Provide a dedicated and caring customer service staff available during business hours.
- Provide access to knowledgeable and considerate clinical staff available to answer questions and concerns.
- Provide compassionate and resourceful staff to help find resources to help manage your out-of-pocket medication expenses.
- Provide guidance and assist in application of the Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs [PAP] for those who have no health insurance coverage.
- Provide monitoring of medication refills through monthly reminder phone calls.
- Provide free express medication delivery to your home or work.
- Provide a live portal system which allows for an open, secure channel of communication between you and our staff.
- Provide best practice protocol-driven patient clinical support and treatment programs.
- Provide a select list of local, community organizations and experienced, medical providers for you to choose from who are both motivated and dedicated to caring for your hepatitis C needs through our Linkage To C Care Program.
- Provide advice on how to both make changes in your lifestyle and remain healthy after being cured through our Liver Better Program.
Community Hepatitis C Care Program
Hepatitis C Care Program is a health literacy, screening, and linkage to care program for those who are suffering from hepatitis C or who have been newly diagnosed. We will provide a select list of local, community organizations and experienced, medical providers for you to choose from who are both motivated and dedicated to caring for your hepatitis C needs. One must choose wisely to achieve the greatest certainty of care and highest certainty of cure.
One Liver to Live Right
Liver Better program will assist people who have been diagnosed with hepatitis C to take an active role in their treatment plan. The program will give healthy living tips and steps that you can take to take control of one’s hepatitis C. The general public will be given advice on how to make changes in their lifestyle and how to remain healthy after being cured of their hepatitis C.